Wednesday, October 9, 2013

October 9 - 5 weeks

Brooke and I had our first venture to the mailbox together. I know it sounds lame, but it's not part of our usual routine. I used a sling to take her out, and she loved it, perhaps because she was snuggled up so close to mommy again (like her days in the womb). 




Our power was going to be out all day, then the water got cut off too. So we planned to spend the day with Grammy and Grumpy. I even got away for a mani/pedi - first one since I was pregnant! It was so nice to be pampered. Daddy even had a short day and got to go fishing with his buddy, Justin (caught a 2-foot shark too)! 




After dinner, my friend Tasha came by with her son, Riley. It was their first time to meet! He is 5 months old, compared to Brooke's 5 weeks...and there is quite the difference between these two! Riley is a whopping 20 pounds; makes our 11-pound Brooke seem light as a feather! I can't wait for them to grow up and play more. It's so exciting to have friends with children the same age as Brooke, so our kids can grow up as friends too!







Tomorrow my other friend Chelsea is having her second baby. She has a c-section scheduled for 12:30 pm and is having another boy. They have yet to decide on a name - Kingston, Parker or Triston; they are waiting to see what he looks like. I can't wait to meet the little guy, yet another boyfriend for Brooke!

No comments:

Post a Comment