Saturday, March 2, 2013

March 2 - No More Chinese

Spent the whole day with my parents. They were having a garage sale to clean out some stuff and get rid of some of Grandmere's things. I made over $100 in some old junk that I had in the garage. I was glad to get rid of it and happy to make a few bucks! It was a beautiful day, but pretty chilly and when the wind kicked in, it was even colder. After we took the stuff that didn't sell to Good Will (2.5 trips later), we decided to hit up a Chinese Buffet for dinner. It was quick and easy, and we were all exhausted. Michael loved it, no surprise - wings, sushi, crab legs, etc. I grazed on some chicken dishes, green beans, egg rolls and frozen yogurt for dessert. Nothing too crazy and certainly no seafood.

I went to bed as soon as we got home, and two hours later, I was up with the WORST stomachache ever! I was in tears. I guess PB doesn't like Chinese food. That or maybe I just ate too much. However, with the way I felt, I may be okay with not trying it again for the next 6 months. The next morning I was fine and back to my normal self.

No comments:

Post a Comment