Monday, April 29, 2013

April 29

I think I overdid it this weekend. Friday was a long day, with little sleep and I was on my feet a lot. Then Saturday, I went to my parents house for lunch, while Michael rested. However, the weather got bad and I ended up staying there longer than I expected. That was okay though, because Grammy gave PB some new clothes. She assured Michael that she would hold on to the boy clothes...until the gender was 100% confirmed! I went home and made spaghetti and meatballs. I thought it was delicious, but Michael could barely taste a thing. :( Later that night Michael went to the store and asked if I needed anything. I was wanting ice cream, he knows my favorites - cookies n cream, mint chocolate, chocolate chip cookie dough - any of those would work. Well, he comes home with Cookies n Cream Collision - chocolate ice cream with cookies and cream and chocolate chunks. I thought it sounded liked too much chocolate, but I guess he knows me better than I do. I ate half the pint! :) He got himself a chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwich...and one for me too, just in case I was jealous! Boy knows me too good!!! Then, he turned on The Vow while we ate our desserts to wind down for the night.

Sunday, I woke up early and started laundry and made brunch once Michael was up. I rested for a bit and then decided to run some errands that were postponed from Saturday's rainy weather. I stopped by my parents house to give them a thank you card for the party and say hi to Grandmere! She remembered the baby was a girl! :) I ran to HEB, Sam's and Kohl's. I was on my feet too long, they were throbbing when I got home. I had to make lots of trips up and down the stairs, since I can't carry too much weight at one time. Michael was still sleeping off his sickness. I know how he feels when he has to bring everything upstairs - it is not fun! I couldn't resist doing a little shopping for our baby girl (assuming it is)... Plus I had a coupon!



Although I'm not the only one spoiling her already. Her closet is starting to fill up. I have not yet taken back the one boy outfit Michael and I bought together. I'll wait until we are sure the baby is all "she"!!!



We had a rotisserie chicken, macaroni and cheese (new recipe), asparagus and spinach salad. Michael was going to watch a movie and I was off to bed, since once again my feet were throbbing! I hope Michael gets well soon. I feel like my other half has been "gone" all weekend. I don't like seeing him like this and I'm praying I "get him back" soon!!! At least he has this week to get 100% well before starting his new job next Monday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment