Saturday, January 12, 2013

January 12 - Dizziness

We woke up early and I was in the kitchen making breakfast. I suddenly felt dizzy and had to go straight to the couch to lie down. Michael finished making breakfast. I didn't think anything of it, other than it being weird that I got so light headed from making eggs!

We went shopping for new stuff for the apartment - bedroom wall art, wine rack, vases for the living room, etc. We talked to my parents and they were going to come over later for dinner. They brought the ribs, and we supplied the sides. At dinner, I had a Budlight with 2 limes - which ended up being my last alcoholic drink...

I had planned to go to a friends' birthday celebration that evening, but for some reason was just exhausted. I was off to bed shortly after eating! I kept thinking I was coming down with something. I had a thermometer in the bathroom and was checking my temperature almost every morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment