Monday, January 28, 2013

January 28 - 7 weeks

How far along? 7 weeks, current estimate

Total weight gain/loss:  n/a

Maternity clothes? Not yet. Sporting my skinny jeans as long as I still can.
Stretch marks?  No.

Sleep: Interrupted. I wake up between midnight-3 am every night to go to the bathroom. And I am always tired, even an hour after waking up!

Miss Anything? Sleeping all through the night...but I guess I should kiss that goodbye. Once the baby arrives, that will  be long gone...until they're at least 18 right?!

Movement: Not yet.

Food cravings: Not really. Although I did eat three different kinds of grilled cheese over the weekend, and special requested homemade banana bread from my mom.

Nausea or Sickness:  Unfortunately yes. Nausea every morning and a very close call (run to the bathroom after breakfast yesterday).
 
Have you started to show yet: My chest is growing but not the belly! lol

Gender: I think it's going to be a boy... my dad thinks it's twins!

Labor Signs: No way...too soon!
Belly Button in or out?  In...and I finally took out my piercing about a week ago.
Emotions: So emotional. I almost cried on the way to work today - "I Loved Her First" by Heartland came on and I thought about Michael being a Daddy, and me being my Dad's little girl. I feel like a crazy person getting mad or upset about the smallest of things. I pray for Michael, my parents and friends for dealing with me. I'm already an emotional person, now there's PREGNANT, emotional Jaime... Eek!

Looking forward to: Our first doctor's appointment is on 2.7.13. We will have our first ultrasound and hopefully hear the little booger's heartbeat!! Telling more family and friends will follow after the 1st appt.

Size of Baby: Measures 1/2 an inch long, doubled since last week



Our baby has slightly webbed fingers and toes,
although they look more like paddles at this point.


No comments:

Post a Comment