Saturday, January 19, 2013

January 19

Michael makes a delicious breakfast - fried egg, bacon and cinnamon muffins in the morning. We are up about 8 am, which is starting to become the norm since I am tired and in bed earlier these days. We decide to go to the outlet mall off 290 to walk around. Michael made a couple of comments that were supposed to be taken jokingly but I took them more seriously. After pouting about it for a couple of hours, I expressed to him how I felt and we worked it out. I want us to keep open communication and be honest with each other, now more than ever.

Michael had already made the comment that we have been together for 4 happy years and that this should only bring us closer together, not apart. I apologized at that time for my hormones and what they may make me feel or do in the future months. I found some prenatal vitamins at The Vitamin World and will start taking those (4 times a day) until my first doctor's appt in February.

No comments:

Post a Comment