Thursday, February 14, 2013

February 14 - MY BIRTHDAY

My 28th Birthday was definitely one to remember! My day started with phone calls, texts and facebook messages from family and friends! Then being showered with goodies at work (chocolate cupcake, balloon, flowers, candy, double stuffed cookie cake with my department, more singing, etc).

Valentine's Day gift from Jen - Personalized M&Ms
 I came home to surprises from Michael. We decided not to go out to eat, since we didn't want to fight the crowds. Michael made me a strawberry lemonade and asked me to go to the bedroom while he whipped up his surprise dinner. When it was ready he came to get me...ribeye cooked well done (but certainly not dry) with chimichurri sauce, twice baked potato, steamed asparagus and spinach salad with candied walnuts and bacon vinaigrette. Dessert was a homemade fruit pizza - sugar cookie crust with a sugar-cream cheese mixture for the "sauce" topped with kiwi, banana, strawberry and blueberries. It was delicious! :)




Notice the heart in the middle!

We exchanged gifts and watched a bit of tv before heading to bed...which was about 9. Probably the earliest I have gone to bed on my birthday in years!!!

My Valentine's Day gift for Michael...6 important dates in our relationship!

No comments:

Post a Comment